Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Federal RFP

The whole office needed help with researching different firms that were looking to represent (lobby for) Phoenix in Washington. I liked this assignment because I had to the chance to dig up dirt on those wanting to represent. Each office member split up firms so every person had to research. Since the City put out a federal request for proposal (RFP), this information was beneficial to those who made the final decision in hiring. Since Phoenix does not have an office in Washington, we felt that it was important to find a firm that could accurately represent us and fight for our needs. The decision was not made until after I ended my internship but I read in the Arizona Republic that Phoenix decided on two law firms to represent us. I'm happy with the two firms they chose since each one has different qualifications to bring to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment