Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cover Letters

Today I attended a session on creating the perfect cover letter. Since I'll soon be applying to internships for next summer, I need to make sure my cover letters are up to par with everyone else. I always find writing cover letters to the most difficult over interviewing and writing resumes. Cover letters are pretty much the only way to allow an employer to get to know you as a person and qualified candidate. The speaker gave good examples of cover letters and what not to put in them. I'm grateful that I attended this session since I wrote one today and it went fairly well. Let's hope I receive an interview!

1 comment:

  1. During my time here interning with disney I have had a workshop as such as this one you are talking about. My workshop consisted of how to create the perfect resume and resume building not just so much focusing on cover letters. As I see from what i read this workshop was a valuable workshop for you because you learned new things. I can say it was for me also because the information given is great information to keep. Good luck to you i hope you receive an interview also.

    ReplyDelete