Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Nom Nom Nom
What I love about Downtown Phoenix are all the eateries. One of the ladies in the RWC was moving to another office, and we all decided to have lunch before she left. We went to Chloe's Corner, the first Downtown restaurant I've been to while interning. The menu choices were amazing and I always had the hardest time deciding what to order. During my first visit, I order the Chicken Pesto sandwich and it was so delicious. They also serve Iced Green Tea as an option and I love that! There are many other options for a quick lunch that I had a chance to enjoy including: 5R Cha Thai, any hot dog vendor, the 10th Floor Cafe in City Hall, Hoagie Factory, Chipotle, Five Guys Burgers, and a pizza shop. With Downtown expanding, there will be plenty of more options of restaurants to choose from and I cannot wait to try them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, downtown is great for awesome variety. Baja fresh is my go-to. I don’t know if you’re into Irish stuff, but Seamus Mccaffrey’s is a lot of fun for winding down after work. Infectious folk music plays live most nights. I’m not even Irish, but it’s honorary if it’s whiskey you’re drinking. What I haven’t found is some good Chinese food. Anybody know a place?
ReplyDeleteAnother good restaurant downtown is the Corner Bakery Cafe. It's located at 455 N. 3 St. (3rd Street and Van Buren). They have really good sandwiches, soups, and salads, along with pastries and other desserts. The California Grille is my favorite sandwich from there.
ReplyDeleteI've heard of Chloe's Corner from people that I worked with at my internship downtown! I never got to eat there, maybe I'll have to try your other suggestions!
ReplyDelete